Who we are and how to contact us
The Website is operated by us:
Positive Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 02843818), with registered office at Number Three, South Langworthy Road, PO BOX 18, Salford, M50 2PW and main trading address at Solutions House, Chorley Business and Technology centre, East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6TE.
Our VAT number is 604 7934 34
We are a provider of healthcare software and services.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 01257275800
By using the Website you accept these Terms
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These Terms incorporate the following terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
We may make changes to these Terms
We may make changes to the Website
We may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our services and business and to provide news updates.
We may suspend or withdraw the Website
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection comply with these Terms.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens.
The Website is only for users in the U.K.
The Website is only intended for users based in the United Kingdom. The content of the Website may not be appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use the Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To upload terrorist content.
How you may use material on the Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website
- for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website;
- legitimate criticism or review;
- education (as long as this does not involve multiple copies); and
- legal proceedings.
You must not modify, reproduce, re-transmit, redistribute or permanently store the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy, download, share or repost any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
The Website, its content and any services provided in relation to the same are only targeted to, and intended for use by, individuals located in the U.K. By continuing to access the Website and any related content and services, you hereby warrant and represent to us that you are located in the U.K.
Do not rely on information on this Website
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on the Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
How to complain about or report content
If you wish to complain about any content, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services by Positive Solutions Limited to you, which will be set out in our bespoke contracts or standard terms and conditions of supply
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to the Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you and the website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
These Terms are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.